Woods Of The Wilds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Woods Of The Wilds

A Wolf Based RPG Pack

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome
Welcome! You have come across the Woods of the Wilds. We are an active Wolf RPG pack. We allow differences in our canids such as stranger pelt colouration. If you would like to join us, fill out the form in the "Joining" section and email it to one of our staff.
Latest topics
» Smack it, Throw it, Leave it, Burn it, Keep it, Eat it
- The Pack's Den - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:01 am by Oren

» Wish Crusher
- The Pack's Den - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 12:56 am by Oren

» The ^ > v Game
- The Pack's Den - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 12:45 am by Oren

» Tell a Lie!
- The Pack's Den - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 12:41 am by Oren

» Count to 35 before the King or Queen Posts
- The Pack's Den - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 12:40 am by Oren

» - The Pack's Den
- The Pack's Den - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 9:26 am by Autumn

» Your Injuries
- The Pack's Den - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:13 pm by Oren

» Two Truths and a Lie
- The Pack's Den - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:07 pm by Oren

» The Ban Game
- The Pack's Den - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:02 pm by Oren

Top posters
Oren
- The Pack's Den - Page 3 Vote_lcap- The Pack's Den - Page 3 Voting_bar- The Pack's Den - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Lumen
- The Pack's Den - Page 3 Vote_lcap- The Pack's Den - Page 3 Voting_bar- The Pack's Den - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Sourava
Locksley
Lupita
Corto
Autumn
Sarabi
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

- The Pack's Den

Go down 
+3
Lupita
Corto
Locksley
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Locksley
King
Locksley

Percentage : 2147483647

- The Pack's Den - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: - The Pack's Den   - The Pack's Den - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 9:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

- The Pack's Den - Page 3 3160378_281458_f1d59ab20a_p

The Pack's den, central to the territory, a single hole in a tree provides room for a mother and pups. The rest are nice curved holes between roots that cover the ground, providing plenty of shelter for the pack from the weather. The den is for use for any wolf expecting pups.
Back to top Go down
https://woods-of-the-wilds.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Oren
Marquess
Oren

Percentage : 82

PostSubject: Re: - The Pack's Den   - The Pack's Den - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:48 pm

Oren kept his body rigid, unsure of what to say or do. Although, he was quite relieved when a calmingly warm smile formed on the females mouth.

"I'm fine,"

Oren nodded slowly as she continued,

"So, what brings you to our territory?"

Closing his eyes, Oren sighed. He was so caught up in his thoughts that he hadn't even scented all the wolves in the area. He should have ran when he saw the crimson female, before pack wolves began to show up. He spoke slowly in an absent monotone:

"I didn't mean to intrude. I was careless and didn't realize I crossed into your territory. But, if you are looking for members, I'm interested."

He made sure to stay still, keeping his frame relaxed. Even though he was a bit taller than the female, he made sure to keep his eyes a smidge below hers to show respect. His tail began to swing, but he stopped it immediatly. The male began to think to himself, This is rediculous. Letting out a large breath, he turned to walk away.

"N-never mind."

Last edited by Oren on Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lupita
Margravine
Lupita

Percentage : 105

PostSubject: Re: - The Pack's Den   - The Pack's Den - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:16 am

''Wait!'' she said quickly, ''If you're looking to join us I am sure Locksley would be more than willing to meet you.'' She stepped forward as she spoke, unsure of what to say next she stayed silent, watching the other wolf carefully.
Back to top Go down
Oren
Marquess
Oren

PostSubject: Re: - The Pack's Den   - The Pack's Den - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:45 am

Oren frozen as the female spoke.

"Wait! If you're looking to join us I am sure Locksley would be more than willing to meet you."

Oren thought for a moment, then spun around. He was momentarily shocked when he came face-to-face with the other wolf, for he had not realized that she steped closer. Oren jumped when his head came close to hers and he backed up. Oren dropped his gaze and nodded. "Alright, i'll meet this 'Locksley', um... I-I don't think I caught your name."

Oren wasn't sure what was happening. Should he have told her his name first? Should he have asked for a name at all? He had just agreed to go with a stranger wolf to meet her pack leader. He hadn't ever talked to another wolf, besides the crimson and grey one, let alone be introduced to a pack. He took a deep breath and tried not to show his anxiety, with little sucess.
Back to top Go down
Lupita
Margravine
Lupita

PostSubject: Re: - The Pack's Den   - The Pack's Den - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 9:39 am

"Alright, I'll meet this 'Locksley', um ... I-I don't think I caught your name."

Lupita couldn't help but smile at the male, ''There is no need to look so worried,'' she said calmly, ''I go by the name of Lupita, and you?'' she quiried before turning to head back in the direction of Locksley, turning her head towards the wolf, "coming?"
Back to top Go down
Oren
Marquess
Oren

PostSubject: Re: - The Pack's Den   - The Pack's Den - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 8:39 pm

Oren watched the female intently. She began to smile as he fumbled over his words. Should he smile back? Was she trying to be friendly? Oren gave the she-wolf a crooked, but sincere smile back.

''There is no need to look so worried,''

The male was always worried. He shifted his paws as she said this, but nodded anyways. His tail flicked back and forth and he kept his stance still.

''I go by the name of Lupita, and you? Coming?"

"Oren," he responded simply. The male began to trot up to the fae as she bagan to walk away. He reached her left side in one long stride, but made sure to stay a bit behind her. Looking down at the corner of his eye, he let Lupita lead him to her friend, 'Locksley.'

For some reason, Oren got the impression that this she-wolf was meant to be respected. Turning his stony gaze away from her, he remained silent as the male was led deeper and deeper into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Lupita
Margravine
Lupita

PostSubject: Re: - The Pack's Den   - The Pack's Den - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 10:53 pm

''Oren''

She noted the name silently. Whilst she lead Oren to the pack's Alpha she didn't say anything. She may have loosened up a bit and relaxed in front of the male but she was still surveying the surrounding area, her keen eyes probing the darkness of the bushes.

As they approached Locksley she stopped before speaking. ''Locksley, we have a wolf who wishes to join.'' she said quietly, patiently waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Oren
Marquess
Oren

PostSubject: Re: - The Pack's Den   - The Pack's Den - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 6:02 am

Oren let Lupita lead him silently. Upon reaching a small gap between the trees, Orens eyes rested on two males. One was a brown with fair alabaster spots on his flank and chest. The other looked different from any wolf Oren had seem before. He was strangely built, but that did not keep the male from looking like someone who could put up a fight.

''Locksley, we have a wolf who wishes to join.''

Orens ears flinched slightly as the fae spoke, and he too awaited one of the wolves to answer.

Last edited by Oren on Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Autumn
Peasant
Autumn

Percentage : 17

PostSubject: Re: - The Pack's Den   - The Pack's Den - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 9:26 am

Autumn shifted her weight uncomfortably. She wasn't sure where things were supposed to go from there. Tilting her head, she felt her collar shift against her neck. Many wolves instantly hated her for her collar, she hoped it wouldn't be like that here. Her tail uncurled a little from under her belly to hang more between her legs.

"Um, Locksley won't attack will he? O-or the others?" She'd only caught a glimpse of the wolves, not knowing if they would or wouldn't harm her. That's why she'd fled in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - The Pack's Den   - The Pack's Den - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

- The Pack's Den
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Woods Of The Wilds :: The Woods :: The WildWoods :: The Den-
Jump to: