Woods Of The Wilds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Woods Of The Wilds

A Wolf Based RPG Pack

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome
Welcome! You have come across the Woods of the Wilds. We are an active Wolf RPG pack. We allow differences in our canids such as stranger pelt colouration. If you would like to join us, fill out the form in the "Joining" section and email it to one of our staff.
Latest topics
» Smack it, Throw it, Leave it, Burn it, Keep it, Eat it
- The Pack's Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:01 am by Oren

» Wish Crusher
- The Pack's Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 12:56 am by Oren

» The ^ > v Game
- The Pack's Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 12:45 am by Oren

» Tell a Lie!
- The Pack's Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 12:41 am by Oren

» Count to 35 before the King or Queen Posts
- The Pack's Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 12:40 am by Oren

» - The Pack's Den
- The Pack's Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 9:26 am by Autumn

» Your Injuries
- The Pack's Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:13 pm by Oren

» Two Truths and a Lie
- The Pack's Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:07 pm by Oren

» The Ban Game
- The Pack's Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:02 pm by Oren

Top posters
Oren
- The Pack's Den - Page 2 Vote_lcap- The Pack's Den - Page 2 Voting_bar- The Pack's Den - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Lumen
- The Pack's Den - Page 2 Vote_lcap- The Pack's Den - Page 2 Voting_bar- The Pack's Den - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Sourava
Locksley
Lupita
Corto
Autumn
Sarabi
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

- The Pack's Den

Go down 
+3
Lupita
Corto
Locksley
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Locksley
King
Locksley

Percentage : 2147483647

- The Pack's Den - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: - The Pack's Den   - The Pack's Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 9:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

- The Pack's Den - Page 2 3160378_281458_f1d59ab20a_p

The Pack's den, central to the territory, a single hole in a tree provides room for a mother and pups. The rest are nice curved holes between roots that cover the ground, providing plenty of shelter for the pack from the weather. The den is for use for any wolf expecting pups.
Back to top Go down
https://woods-of-the-wilds.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Lupita
Margravine
Lupita

Percentage : 105

PostSubject: Re: - The Pack's Den   - The Pack's Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 11:09 pm

Lupita had heard a voice not too far away, just as Locksley was speaking to the male stranger. ''Locksley ... there appear to be some others out there,'' she said coolly, glancing at the leader before nodding a silent hello to the wolf known as Corto.

Back to top Go down
Locksley
King
Locksley

PostSubject: Re: - The Pack's Den   - The Pack's Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 2:47 pm

Locksley looked forth at the male waiting on a reply from the strangely built brute. His ears flicked as his two toned tail swayed behind him heavily, its plume more like a foxes than a wolf's, thicker and bushier, not cylindrical like a wolf's. Locksley's ears like sattelites turned in motion to hear a voice.

"Hello? Anyone there?"

Locksley looked around quickly while attempting to keep the most of his gaze on the male in front of him. His eyes made quick darts to his side to look for the voice that had come from within the forest. Again his tail swayed heavily behind him. His attention turned back to the brute when it finally gave a response to him with a laugh.

"Corto, what brings you here, talking to some canid that isnt even looking like a wolf?", he snarled softly, standing up, "I look diffrent, arent I? .... Anyway, nice to meet you Lock"

Locksley arched his neck back as the brute gave a soft snarl, the spotted male curled his lips up distastefully. His tail curled up over his back, showing his dominance towards the brute. Corto may have been bigger, but Locksley didn't mind, it was the heart of the warrior that mattered, that would alone allow a wolf to win. The male seemed to know he was different, and must of thought that other canids looked upon him with disgust, as if he were a thing to lower their reputation.

''Locksley ... there appear to be some others out there,''

Locksley looked to Lupita quickly and gave a nod, his nose worked, he could smell the other wolves, or canids in his territory, but he would have to deal with this male first. It proved the most dangerous at the time, and so it had to be dealt with, and quickly if Locksley wanted to catch the other canines in the area.

"Corto, We all have our different features. I have just never seen something such as you. Have a look at Lupita and Lumen, they too are different as am I. You are welcome here if you wish to stay." it was the smoothest that Locksley had spoken yet. He looked down at his paws as if something strange had happened to him, his tail gave a small wag, his words had somewhat returned and he was able to speak fluently, for now.

Looking around again, Locksley spotted something that caught his eye. Two large round objects in the bushes that were all the colours of a rainbow. His head tilted and ears perked at them, they were breathtaking to the male, he had not seen such colours so close together before. He leant forth slightly as if he were leaning into them, but from metres away. Locksley soon picked up on what was happening to him and shook himself from it with a stumble before looking back to Corto waiting on a response from the male.
Back to top Go down
Autumn
Peasant
Autumn

Percentage : 17

PostSubject: Re: - The Pack's Den   - The Pack's Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 2:59 pm

Autumn gulped as one of the males got aggressive. Even though she wasn't the one he was snarling at her tail made it's way under her belly. Any sort of aggression frightened her. The brown male with white spots, Locksley, held his own even daring to raise his tail to the larger wolf. Autumn's ears pinned against her neck hoping a fight didn't break out.

It was then she noticed the brown male's eyes locking onto hers. Frozen she couldn't move her own gaze, her breath caught in her chest. When he looked away she backed away. Time to get out of here before they come looking for me, she thought, sneaking off, with only a last look at the small group of wolves.

Tail between her legs, the rainbow eyed wolf halted at the snap of a twig under her paw. Her ears flicked around in alarm before rushing off. Her heart beat wildly, panic overtaking her at a possible confrontation.
Back to top Go down
Lupita
Margravine
Lupita

PostSubject: Re: - The Pack's Den   - The Pack's Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 5:33 pm

Lupita looked round when she heard the snap of a twig, ''Would you like me to take a look?'' she asked Locksley glancing at him quickly before turning her gaze back in the direction of the sound. She knew some thing was there ... well had been there, from the faint sound of paws racing over the earth she guessed that whomever it was they had taken off.
Back to top Go down
Corto
Baronet
Corto

Percentage : 76

PostSubject: Re: - The Pack's Den   - The Pack's Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 11:35 pm

"Corto, We all have our different features. I have just never seen something such as you. Have a look at Lupita and Lumen, they too are different as am I. You are welcome here if you wish to stay."

"Well, nice place indeed you got here", he replayed, following the noise in the bushes with his eyes.

"You seem like a one who's worth a fight", he said, wagging his tail as it was the most normal and nice thing to say to strangers.
Back to top Go down
Lumen
Baroness
Lumen

Percentage : 99

PostSubject: Re: - The Pack's Den   - The Pack's Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 9:28 am

This was getting really fast paced, really quickly. There were suddenly more wolves around than she or even Locksley had anticipated. With a glance to Lupita, Lumen looked to the wolves that had gathered.

Their words went in one ear and out the other. The only things that Lumen really caught on to was the name of the one that they had initially gone to look for, and then the signals of the arrivals of the rainbow-eyes and the other wolf. Lumen looked at Locksley, then to Lupita, and then to the other wolves. "
      If you would like, Locksley, Lupita and I can find out about these other two. Three heads to tackle this will be better than you alone," she offered casually with a fleeting glance to Corto.

Sure, he looked different, but they were all a little quirky. So what? Lumen saw this as no reason to act the way he was. Her gaze fell on the rainbow one, and she cleared her throat. "
      An interesting gaze you have there," she greeted to the owner of the eyes. But it seemed that the wolf had run. Grinning at the idea of excitement, Lumen skirted around the bush and went after the wolfling.

She was soon lost though, until the snap of a branch. Turning that way, Lumen raced after the cream coated blur that ran from her. "
      I mean you no harm!" she called out, hoping that it might help. Still she ran, until she realized too late that the one she pursued had halted. When she made the conclusion, Lumen tried to stop on a dime, but had no luck. "Watch out!" she called out in warning in the moments before she tumbled into the other wolf. "Sorry 'bout that," she coughed, splayed out on the earth.
Back to top Go down
Autumn
Peasant
Autumn

PostSubject: Re: - The Pack's Den   - The Pack's Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 9:56 am

Autumn heard shouts after her. They were coming to get her! Fear, as if she didn't have enough flowing through her, rose up again. The words called out were blurred in her own mind, their meaning lost through her adrenaline fuelled mind. And then... BAM! She was bowled off her paws. A yelp left her jaws, more in fright than in pain.

Letting out a whimper the female, closed her eyes, covering her face with her front paws. "P-p-please d-don't hurt me," she whimpered too scared to even look.

((Hey her first words! Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
Lumen
Baroness
Lumen

PostSubject: Re: - The Pack's Den   - The Pack's Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 9:13 am

"P - P - Please d - don't hurt me."

The silvery female stepped away and shook out her fur before looking at the wolf that she had just run over. Accidentally. "Hey, kid, I am not going to hurt you," she retorted coolly.

Lumen's magenta eyes flicked over the frame of the other female. She looked absolutely terrified. "
      Listen, I am sorry that I ran you over. I really did not mean to. My name is Lumen, what's your name?" ever confident and sure of herself, Lumen hardly bothered with the splotches of dirt in her pelt. Staying clean all the time was too much of a hassle, but she sure was glad for the time when she could clean herself up.

Being presentable was something important to her. Smiling at the other female, Lumen waited.
Back to top Go down
Autumn
Peasant
Autumn

PostSubject: Re: - The Pack's Den   - The Pack's Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 11:20 am

The speckled wolf cowering on the ground, pulled her paws away from her face enough to look at the one who had run her down. Her rainbow eyes opened to look fearfully at the moon like wolf. "I-I'm Autumn..." Slowly she got up, keeping her body low to the ground and her tail under her belly. "I know I'm invading a pack's territory. I-I'll just be going. I won't cause any more trouble." She ended with a small whimper and began backing away.
Back to top Go down
Lumen
Baroness
Lumen

PostSubject: Re: - The Pack's Den   - The Pack's Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 4:19 am

"I - I'm Autumn ... I know I'm invading a pack's territory. I-I'll just be going. I won't cause any more trouble."

Call her a bad wolf, but Lumen could only see good out of this situation. Her grin broadened, "You're a laugh, Autumn! This pack is hardly on its feet yet! There is no need to worry about imposing or invading! You're welcome here. As a matter of fact, Kingsley has been looking for some wolves to join him!"

The silvery female's tail wagged joyously as she eyed the rainbow-eyed wolfess. She was backing away, which made Lumen think that maybe she was not so comfortable with being there. Sitting, Limen tilted her head to the side. "
      What's wrong, Autumn? You scared of something?" Her voice had lost its laughing edge, and now genuine curiosity and concern showed their way through.
Back to top Go down
Locksley
King
Locksley

PostSubject: Re: - The Pack's Den   - The Pack's Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 2:37 pm

"Well, nice place indeed you got here", he replayed, following the noise in the bushes with his eyes.

"You seem like a one who's worth a fight", he said, wagging his tail as it was the most normal and nice thing to say to strangers.

Locksley tilted his head at the male. Worth a fight? Locksley's tail dropped slightly he was not interested in fighting with the male. He had welcomed him to the pack had he not? The wolf joined and was now wanting a fight? Was it for the territory? Locksley sat confused at the situation before him.

''Would you like me to take a look?''

Locksley gave a nod to the female, even though Lumen had already taken off after something that stood upon a twig. Locksley gathered there might be more out there. His ears flicked as he looked at Corto once more deciding to say two small words.
"Excuse me?". Locksley's tail curled to his side as he looked at the strangely build male still trying to determine what he was.
Back to top Go down
Lupita
Margravine
Lupita

PostSubject: Re: - The Pack's Den   - The Pack's Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 11:06 pm

Lupita smiled at Locksley before swiftly moving away, she knew that Lumen may have found one of the wolves but there definately could be more out there, her keen gaze swept over the surrounding area, searching for signs of others.

( Writers block :/ )
Back to top Go down
Oren
Marquess
Oren

Percentage : 82

PostSubject: Re: - The Pack's Den   - The Pack's Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 2:44 am

(Haha, loner overload.)

Oren casually strolled through the thick trees without a backwards glance. He had been traveling for quite a while now. Where he was going, he wasn't sure.
The large male's eyes swept the area blankly, searching and lsitening for anyone or anything. His optics moved from the moss-covered trees, to the leaf-buried ground.
Nothing.

Oren could not help but be agitated by the loud thumping noises his paws made with every step. Running might have helped for other wolves, but that was the last thing this wolf would ever want to do. Running made him louder. His heavy frame would pound the groud through his paws, not only creating a ruckus, but somewhat shaking the earth as he did so. It's also the action that caused his memory loss just a little while ago.

The male began to hum as his thoughts wandered. They traveled back to the furthest thing they knew. When Oren had wildly hit his head on a large tree while escaping the horrifying screams and howls of war. Where the war had taken place, and who it envolved, he was not sure. All he knew is that he could not trust himself to think or act as he wanted.

Shaking his head, Oren came back to reality. He was a few paces away from a large rock sitting next to a small group of bushes. Oren absently jumped onto the stone, and ploped down on his haunches with a sigh. Scanning the area once more out of pure boredom, he not only spotted a small rabbit, but a brown and white female traveling in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Sourava
Baronetess
Sourava

Percentage : 135

PostSubject: Re: - The Pack's Den   - The Pack's Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 2:55 am

The young female quietly searched through the land with her paws, her paws happily drumming against the green vegetation. Her color combination eyes scanned through the area, studying its every single features. Her tail swaying side-to-side whenever her small pads touched the ground. Distracted by the wolves that had popped in her point of view, the mahogany she-wolf quietly lowered down. Her senses were smart; for she knew there was a pack from their strong smell that lingered in the summer air. She had the curiosity to linger closer, for these scents lured her in. Where these friendly wolves? Without thinking, Sourava quietly roamed through, her body become visible. With the feeling of the dirt between her claws, the timber wolf couldn't hold down her snarl. Muttering out a snarl, Sourava stood quiet.

The sound of feet stomping the ground, she stood still like a statue. Her keen sense of smell told her to turn and run away as fast as her legs could carry her. She regretted completely and stood still, her perked ears listening for any more possible sounds that could be heard. The sound of a conversation, she started panicking. Adrenaline running across faster, heart pounding faster, the female swallowed thickly. She couldn't hold her breath steady, and suddenly:

A wolf.

The wolf didn't look nearly as scary as she expected. Rather friendly, form his dark fur. And Sourava would tell he was a male. Maybe she could talk to him? She was too nervous for any action of this sort. Instead, Sourava stood staring in fear.
Back to top Go down
Oren
Marquess
Oren

PostSubject: Re: - The Pack's Den   - The Pack's Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 4:29 am

For a moment, Oren was frozen. His mind was split into two parts, both focused on different things. Half of of his attention was still lingering on the cream and brown she-wolf in the distance. Would she come over? Should he run?
On the other half, Oren was all to aware of another fae. But this one had already sauntered into full clear view.

Deciding to handle first things first, Oren pivoted his large head quickly to face the crimson female, making his neck crack a bit. It didn't hurt him as much as it sounded, but it was enough to distract him for a split second. After Oren got over the slight sting of the pull, he looked the female over quickly. She seemed to pose no threat, almost as frightened as he was.

Suddenly Oren felt very uncomfortable. Even after thumping noisily off the rock, he still towered over the other, and he felt as if every move he could make would send the female flying at him to fight. He tried to slink down his size a bit, without much sucess. All he ended up doing was crouching in an awkward position. Keeping his eyes carefully set on her, the male tried to act as if that was an attempt to sit down.

There was a long pause.

Giving up, he decided to speak. "Um... hi?" Oren said uncertainly in his deep voice. His eyes flicked around, thinking, What now? Shaking his head, he thought, This is rediculous.

The male got back to his feet, but didn't stay that way for long. Being extremely clumsy as usual, Oren fell chest first onto the forest floor. He lay there for a second, eyes closed in frustration. He felt like a fish flailing on the shore. Giving up, he waited for the female to act.

Last edited by Oren on Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Autumn
Peasant
Autumn

PostSubject: Re: - The Pack's Den   - The Pack's Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 4:52 am

Autumn's ears pinned harder against her head. She didn't much appreciate being called 'a laugh' as she wasn't trying to be funny at all. She was scared and this female, Lumen's insulting her was not helping.

Despite the almost invitation to join, Autumn wasn't sure it was what she wanted. The company of other wolves made her uncomfortable, always afraid they were about to harm her. With her eyes averted she didn't respond to Lumen's finally questions. She wasn't about to voice her worries to a stranger, especially not one that might use it against her and make her feel more frightened.

"I-I just think I'd better go..." Autumn backed up a little further, still not looking directly at Lumen.
Back to top Go down
Sourava
Baronetess
Sourava

Percentage : 135

PostSubject: Re: - The Pack's Den   - The Pack's Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 4:04 pm

Her view softly turned back to where the colossal brute was. He seemed to be staring at her. Keeping her gaze warm, she frowned slightly. Was there something wrong that she didn't know? Probably it's because of her eyes. Her eyes always seemed to lure attention. Studying his features, this brute seemed to have a gray coat with a intense coloration of blue that seemed to fade in to a lighter color around the pupil. Her gaze then turned to a female who seemed to start approaching towards her. This female had a smooth snow like coat with a an abnormal rainbow color that surrounded her pupil. As she turned her gaze back to the male, she automatically viewed him closer to her, which made her jolt a bit. Blinking, she finally got a closer view in his eyes, they glistened every minute. "Um......hi?" His tone was solemnly, calm. Blinking again, Sourava lowered her head, "Hello there.." Her tone was shy and her expression had a unsure look. She jerked her cranium back to the female as she spoke at her, "Hello." Her left ear flickered in confusion, for her voice was too soft and scared.
Back to top Go down
Lupita
Margravine
Lupita

PostSubject: Re: - The Pack's Den   - The Pack's Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 6:44 pm

When Lupita came upon the stranger wolves she was met by a slightly confusing scene. As she had approached them she had seen the larger of the wolves stumble and that 'threw her' a little. ''Can I help?'' she growled questioningly, her ears flicked back a little but she kept a relaxed posture.
Back to top Go down
Oren
Marquess
Oren

PostSubject: Re: - The Pack's Den   - The Pack's Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 8:35 pm

Oren continued to watch the female react. He caould of sworn she would pounce at him at any moment. Watching the faes eyes flit around, he slowly pushed himself back to his feet.

"Hello there.."

Oren shifted his paws. His expression remained blank. Looking at the ground, Oren mumbled, "S-sorry if I, uh, disturbed you..." The large male tried to keep his deep voice sounding smooth and calm, with little sucess.

Deciding to leave the small clearing before things got any more confusing, Oren began to run. But his loud sprint was short lived. Before he knew it, he heard another:

''Can I help?''

Oren was a bit confused, as he looked around for the owner of the calm voice. Turning his head, he continued to run. Suddenly, he hit something and stumbled over it. Oren rolled on the flora covered ground crazily. The blow didn't hurt at all, it was only shocking. Being the clutzy wolf he is, Oren landed with a back to a tree, with his rump in the air. Everything was upside down, but even then he could make out the thing he oh-so-gracefully ran into.

The brown and white wolf.
Back to top Go down
Lupita
Margravine
Lupita

PostSubject: Re: - The Pack's Den   - The Pack's Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 11:55 pm

Lupita growled in shock as the dark male she had seen, crashed into her. ''Oh!'' she mumbled as she righted herself, her gaze sweeping the area and locking onto the body of the male. ''Do you mind?'' she said quickly before pausing. She hadn't meant to snap like that, sure her pride had been put out of whack but it didn't mean she had to sound so angry.

''I-um ... are you OK?'' she asked padding towards the wolf, her head cocked a little as she forced herself not to giggle at the state the wolf was in.
Back to top Go down
Oren
Marquess
Oren

PostSubject: Re: - The Pack's Den   - The Pack's Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:08 am

Oren shook his head as if to clear it. As he was tumbling toward the female, he heard her exclamations and snaps. He felt like an oaf, but what could he do now.
He dropped his calm expression and let out a large sigh as the female trotted to him.

''I-um ... are you OK?''

"Uh, yeah," he mumbled, exhaling, "and you?" He could hear the pure embarrasment in his voice, but hoped the other two females couldn't. Slowly, he managed to get on his feet. Oren tried to recompose himself into a blank expression, worried that the faes would be judgemental. His cloudy eyes darted back and forth, but his body remained still.
Back to top Go down
Lumen
Baroness
Lumen

PostSubject: Re: - The Pack's Den   - The Pack's Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 7:10 am

Lumen blinked, puzzled by Autum's reaction.

Why was she so scared?
      I'm not intimidating, am I? she wondered with a tilt of her head. Lumen just wanted to have fun, and she also wanted this shy wolf to not be so afraid. When Autumn said that she had better go, Lumen's heart sank. She had screwed this up, hadn't she?

Taking a small step forward, Lumen tried a calmer approach. "
      Please don't go, Autumn. Come meet Locksley, I am sure that he can help you." From where she grew up, Lumen had gotten used to there being little objection to reasonable offers. Of course, there had been a lot of notification involved, but the silvery female did not want to scare Autumn. No.

Lumen's head hung sadly. Her socially aggressive nature had lost her so many opportunities to gain friends. They all disliked her, because she was competitive and hardly took no for an answer. No one seemed to care about her feelings, even when she tried to accommodate for others. They were all the same as those she had grown with.

Every wolf for himself.

But they were gone now, and Lumen had nothing left but memories. She looked at the cowering form of Autumn. "
      Sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Autumn
Peasant
Autumn

PostSubject: Re: - The Pack's Den   - The Pack's Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 3:35 pm

Autumn's ears moved forward a touch, risking a glance at Lumen's face. She was not mocking, or mean, the female seemed sincere. Yet still, the rainbow eyed female was scared. Fear bubbled up without her consent, clouding her mind, keeping clear thought about possibly staying away from her mind.

The soft single word from the moon wolf made Autumn pause. Her ears flicked forward even moving a paw step toward the female. It was not something she heard from those of her own kinds' lips. Her eyes looked up at Lumen, hope filling her eyes at perhaps a chance of something... better...
Back to top Go down
Lupita
Margravine
Lupita

PostSubject: Re: - The Pack's Den   - The Pack's Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 10:25 pm

''I'm fine,'' she replied showing a warm smile, ''So, what brings you to our territory?'' she asked him quietly, maybe he wished to join? it was possible, though he might just be passing through.
Back to top Go down
Lumen
Baroness
Lumen

PostSubject: Re: - The Pack's Den   - The Pack's Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:34 pm

There was silence from where Autumn was cowering. Lumen was sure that she had screwed things up, so she was going to turn away and go back to Locksley and break the bad news.

But there was the sound of shifting over where Autumn was. Lumen peered silently at the face of the softly colored female with her rainbow hued eyes. She seemed to be hopeful now, but was it a ruse? Lumen remained silent as she silently watched Autumn.

She would wait. Forever she would wait. Not necessarily for Autumn (well, she actually did not know what it was that she would wait for), but for
      something better, whatever that was. Fearing that speaking might ruin the shift in Autumn's demeanor, Lumen remained quiet. However out of character it was, and however difficult the task presented itself to be, she did not leap u[ to do anything sudden, or grin with a joke. Already, this other female had proven to be the timid and shy sort. Anything unexpected could send her running with her tail between her legs again.

And, maybe it was just Lumen, but she preferred to not have to accidentally tackle the other female for a second time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - The Pack's Den   - The Pack's Den - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

- The Pack's Den
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Woods Of The Wilds :: The Woods :: The WildWoods :: The Den-
Jump to: