Woods Of The Wilds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Woods Of The Wilds

A Wolf Based RPG Pack

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome
Welcome! You have come across the Woods of the Wilds. We are an active Wolf RPG pack. We allow differences in our canids such as stranger pelt colouration. If you would like to join us, fill out the form in the "Joining" section and email it to one of our staff.
Latest topics
» Smack it, Throw it, Leave it, Burn it, Keep it, Eat it
the Big Bang Theory Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:01 am by Oren

» Wish Crusher
the Big Bang Theory Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 12:56 am by Oren

» The ^ > v Game
the Big Bang Theory Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 12:45 am by Oren

» Tell a Lie!
the Big Bang Theory Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 12:41 am by Oren

» Count to 35 before the King or Queen Posts
the Big Bang Theory Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 12:40 am by Oren

» - The Pack's Den
the Big Bang Theory Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 9:26 am by Autumn

» Your Injuries
the Big Bang Theory Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:13 pm by Oren

» Two Truths and a Lie
the Big Bang Theory Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:07 pm by Oren

» The Ban Game
the Big Bang Theory Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:02 pm by Oren

Top posters
Oren
the Big Bang Theory Vote_lcapthe Big Bang Theory Voting_barthe Big Bang Theory Vote_rcap 
Lumen
the Big Bang Theory Vote_lcapthe Big Bang Theory Voting_barthe Big Bang Theory Vote_rcap 
Sourava
Locksley
Lupita
Corto
Autumn
Sarabi
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

the Big Bang Theory

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lumen
Baroness
Lumen

Percentage : 99

the Big Bang Theory Empty
PostSubject: the Big Bang Theory   the Big Bang Theory Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 1:41 am

Big Bang Theory

The Big Bang Theory is an American sitcom created by Chuck Lorre and Bill Prady, both of whom serve as executive producers on the show, along with Steven Molaro. All three also serve as head writers. It premiered on CBS on September 24, 2007.[3]

The show is centered on five characters: roommates Leonard Hofstadter and Sheldon Cooper, two physicists who work at the California Institute of Technology (Caltech); Penny, a blonde waitress and aspiring actress who lives across the hall; and Leonard and Sheldon's equally geeky and socially awkward friends and co-workers aerospace engineer Howard Wolowitz and astrophysicist Rajesh Koothrappali. The geekiness and intellect of the four guys is contrasted for comic effect with Penny's social skills and common sense.[4][5] Three other supporting characters have also been promoted to starring roles: Leslie Winkle, a physicist colleague at Caltech and, at different times, a lover of both Leonard and Howard who left the show after season 3; Bernadette Rostenkowski, Howard's fiancée and now wife, who is a microbiologist and former part-time waitress alongside Penny; and Amy Farrah Fowler, a neurobiologist who joins the group after being matched to Sheldon on a dating website.
Back to top Go down
Lupita
Margravine
Lupita

Percentage : 105

PostSubject: Re: the Big Bang Theory   the Big Bang Theory Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 11:38 am

Haha, I freaking love this show xD
Back to top Go down
Locksley
King
Locksley

Percentage : 2147483647

PostSubject: Re: the Big Bang Theory   the Big Bang Theory Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 4:28 pm

Lupita wrote:
Haha, I freaking love this show xD

^ What she said. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://woods-of-the-wilds.rpg-board.net
Lumen
Baroness
Lumen

PostSubject: Re: the Big Bang Theory   the Big Bang Theory Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 7:30 pm

Agreed. ^^ We're renting the first season from Blockbuster, and I'm in love with it
Back to top Go down
Locksley
King
Locksley

PostSubject: Re: the Big Bang Theory   the Big Bang Theory Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 9:28 pm

Hahaha, It is just so funny! Give's me my daily dose of laughter. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lumen
Baroness
Lumen

PostSubject: Re: the Big Bang Theory   the Big Bang Theory Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 11:04 pm

Laughter is rather good for the soul. I might have to purchase the DVDs and watch at my leisure, rather than waiting for Blockbuster to decide that it is time to send the next one
Back to top Go down
Lupita
Margravine
Lupita

PostSubject: Re: the Big Bang Theory   the Big Bang Theory Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 12:03 am

yeah, definitely one of the funniest shows I watch Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sourava
Baronetess
Sourava

Percentage : 135

PostSubject: Re: the Big Bang Theory   the Big Bang Theory Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 1:55 am

This is a great show c: It is one of the smarter ones, if you know what I mean. Most sitcoms these days are just pure stupidity. I see no laughter in stupidity.... it's just stupid. But the Big Bang Theory is about smart people, for a change.
Back to top Go down
Lupita
Margravine
Lupita

PostSubject: Re: the Big Bang Theory   the Big Bang Theory Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 4:08 pm

Yes, I agree. Although I am also into laughing at stupidity. Others stupidity ... not mine, I am never stupid! e3e

I laugh at other peoples pain ... does that make me bad? ^-^'
Back to top Go down
Lumen
Baroness
Lumen

PostSubject: Re: the Big Bang Theory   the Big Bang Theory Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 2:12 am

Definitely not, Lupe!
Back to top Go down
Locksley
King
Locksley

PostSubject: Re: the Big Bang Theory   the Big Bang Theory Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 4:42 pm

Lupita wrote:

I laugh at other peoples pain ... does that make me bad? ^-^'

Hehehe i do too. Once my friend had hurt herself badly, and I laughed at her then i realised that she was hurt. In return i received a punch. Lol. Good times.
Back to top Go down
Sourava
Baronetess
Sourava

PostSubject: Re: the Big Bang Theory   the Big Bang Theory Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:02 pm

Hmm... I don't laugh at people's pain. On my friends' and my brother's pain. It's only funny if you know the person getting hurt.
Back to top Go down
Locksley
King
Locksley

PostSubject: Re: the Big Bang Theory   the Big Bang Theory Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 9:37 am

XD i like shows like funniest home videos and wipeout seeing people get hurt on there is funny!
Back to top Go down
Sourava
Baronetess
Sourava

PostSubject: Re: the Big Bang Theory   the Big Bang Theory Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 3:50 pm

True c:
Just the things people do for money are beyond comprehension....
Back to top Go down
Lupita
Margravine
Lupita

PostSubject: Re: the Big Bang Theory   the Big Bang Theory Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 12:06 pm

yeah, Total Wipeout was a family fave xD
Back to top Go down
Sourava
Baronetess
Sourava

PostSubject: Re: the Big Bang Theory   the Big Bang Theory Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 11:38 pm

I've never seen hat x3
I guess I shall search the television.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the Big Bang Theory   the Big Bang Theory Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the Big Bang Theory
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Woods Of The Wilds :: Entertainment in the Woods :: The Woods Media Discussion :: Television-
Jump to: